Terms and conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to, and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with PeptidePharma Nova S.L. All the information, content, text, images, html code, photography and graphics are the property of PeptidePharma Nova S.L, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Links on this site may lead to services or external websites not operated by PeptidePharma Nova S.L. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and PeptidePharma Nova S.L takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. This site is provided “as is” and Biorbyt expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall PeptidePharma Nova S.L or any of its employees or contractors, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this web site, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
PeptidePharma Nova S.L and the PeptidePharma Nova S.L logo are trademarks of PeptidePharma Nova S.L. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of sales
- Customer shall only have a non-transferable right to use the products. This limited license does not transfer ownership or title to the product, or to any part thereof, to the customer.
- PeptidePharma Nova S.L. has no claim of any kind to any research, data, facts, information, experimental results, and/or any other embodiments generated by Customer using Product, with exception to activities covered by an issued patent assigned or licensed,.
Warranties and Liabilities
- Every catalog product or customized product offered by PeptidePharma Nova S.L. is intended for research purposes by qualified professionals. The burden for safe use and handling of our chemicals rests entirely with the customer. The customer must determine suitability of a product for a particular use. We cannot assume responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any information supplied by us in regard to the hazards or recommended use of these chemicals.
- PeptidePharma Nova S.L. products are warranted to meet the stated product specifications and to conform to the description on the label. In the event of a non-conformance with this warrant, PeptidePharma Nova S.L. will indemnify the customer against loss by them in an amount not to exceed the price paid for the goods. Recommended storage conditions must be observed.
- PeptidePharma Nova S.L. warrants that the product will meet specifications listed. At PeptidePharma Nova S.L.’s discretion, free replacement of any nonconforming product will be made if PeptidePharma is notified within 30 days of product receipt. No other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, are provided by PeptidePharma Nova S.L.
- PeptidePharma Nova S.L. assumes no liability and shall not be responsible for any claims, losses, costs, damages, fees, or expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Product, including claims based on infringement or misappropriation, and including, but not limited to, any actual or alleged injury, damage, death, or other consequence occurring to any legal or natural person or property, as a result, directly or indirectly, of the possession, use or consumption of any Product, under any cause of action, regardless of the form in which any such claim is made.
- This Product may be protected by patent applications, patents, and/or copyrights. PeptidePharma Nova S.L. makes no representation or warranty as to whether the Product, and/or its uses, infringes any patent or intellectual property rights of any third party, nor shall PeptidePharma Nova S.L. be liable for infringement of any such rights.
- The limited warranty offered by PeptidePharma Nova S.L. is extended only to the customer who originally purchased the product directly from PeptidePharma Nova S.L..
PeptidePharma ‘s warranty DOES NOT extend to any subsequent owner or other transferees of the product, and this warranty cannot be offered by any unauthorized reseller of the product.
- PeptidePharma ‘s limited warranty DOES NOT cover any damage due to: (a) transportation; (b) storage; (c) improper use; (d) failure to follow the product instructions, or to perform any preventive maintenance; (e) modifications; (f) unauthorized repair; (g) normal wear and tear; or (h) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- PeptidePharma Nova S.L. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The trademarks, names, logos, icons, pictures and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of PeptidePharma Nova S.L. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of PeptidePharma Nova S.L.
Price and Payment Terms
Our prices are current at the time of release of the catalogue. Due to changes beyond our control, including unexpected fluctuation of the cost of raw materials, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. Sales taxes, if applicable, are extra to the listed prices.
Payment of the price is due and payable in full without deduction or withholding within 30 days of the date of invoice unless stated otherwise on the Order.
PeptidePharma Nova S.L. reserve the right to amend any errors or omissions contained in a quotation and charge the then current price as at the date of despatch. Such amendments will be referred to You to reconfirm the Order.
Time for payment shall be of the essence. If any sum payable under this Agreement is not paid within 30 days after Delivery, then we may charge interest on the outstanding amount, on a day to day basis, from the date of the last date for payment to the date of actual payment (both days exclusive) at a rate of 5% above the base rate of Westpac Banking Corporation from time to time in force.
Damaged Shipments and/or Missing Items
Please inspect your shipment upon receipt. If it shows any external damage, accept it ONLY AFTER the driver has noted the damage on both his and your copies of the delivery receipt, AND you have requested an inspection by the carrier, or you may relinquish your right to make a claim.
If you find damage (internal) upon opening a shipment, please report the damage to both PeptidePharma Nova S.L. and the carrier within 48 hrs of delivery, or you may relinquish your right to make a claim.
If you find that items are missing from your shipment, please report this to both PeptidePharma Nova S.L. and the carrier within 48 hrs of delivery or you may relinquish your right to make a claim. Either we may have forgotten to include the additional items in your shipment, or the carrier has misplaced/ forgotten some items for your shipment. It is also possible that the item you requested to be shipped is still on “backorder” and would be shipped separately at a later date.
Returns and Exchanges
All returns and exchanges must be authorized by PeptidePharma Nova S.L.. on a case-by-case basis via email@example.com
To be approved for a return or exchange, all packages of individual products should be unopened and therefore must be in an unused condition. We reserve the right to inspect them before issuing credit. Product(s) must be returned within 15 days upon your receipt (please inquire about specialized products. made-to-order custom products, etc. as described above). Return shipments of hazardous material must be packed and labeled to meet DOT regulations. All shipping documents must meet DOT regulations.
Please Note: Return shipping costs to send product back to PeptidePharma Nova S.L.. is the responsibility of the customer unless an error was made by Bio Basic Inc. If items are damaged in transit, no refund will be issued and all damage claims must be taken up with the freight carrier.
By placing orders through PeptidePharma Nova S.L., you have read and accepted upon all the terms and conditions listed by PeptidePharma Nova S.L
PeptidePharma Nova S.L. agrees to safeguard transferred “Confidential Information” by using reasonable efforts, consistent with those used in the protection of its own Confidential Information, to prevent its disclosure to third parties, subject to provisions and exceptions below.
“Confidential Information” refers to all technical information, including peptide sequence information, provided to PeptidePharma Nova S.L that is identified as confidential in a writing provided to PeptidePharma Nova S.L at the time of disclosure or within thirty (30) days after disclosure. Information shall not be Confidential Information if and when any of the following occurs: (a) the information was in the possession of PeptidePharma Nova S.L or an affiliate of PeptidePharma Nova S.L prior to receipt; or (b) information is or becomes, through no fault of PeptidePharma Nova S.L publicly known; (c) information is furnished to PeptidePharma Nova S.L by a third party, or an affiliate to us, without breach of a duty to you; (d) information is required to be disclosed by PeptidePharma Nova S.L in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body, or as otherwise required by law, including but not limited to securities and patent laws and rules, provided that, prior to any disclosure under (e), PeptidePharma Nova S.L shall provide prompt prior written notice of the disclosure requirement to you and shall cooperate with you in efforts to seek a protective order or otherwise prevent or limit such disclosure by legal means.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, PeptidePharma Nova S.L shall have the right to disclose Confidential Information to those of its employees, agents, officers, directors, and affiliates who need to know the Confidential Information pursuant to the provision of the product or service or for corporate management purposes, provided any such individual shall be required to adhere to provisions of nonuse and nondisclosure no less stringent than as agreed to herein.